QuickBooks is one of the best forms of accounting software for small to mid-sized businesses. Developed and marketed by Intuit, QuickBooks offers on-premises accounting applications. It is also available in cloud-based versions, through which one can manage business payments, bills, and various payroll functions.
There are many reasons why small and mid-sized businesses find QuickBooks so valuable. For example:
- You will save time when it comes to bookkeeping and paperwork as these are often handled automatically through QuickBooks.
- Reports are conveniently generated with the right information, so you can more easily keep track of your business’s monetary progress.
- QuickBooks is affordable. Just three hundred dollars can help you run a $5 million or $25 million business. The PC accounting software you will be investing in is an incredibly good deal when it comes to keeping track of and managing your business.
- QuickBooks will help your business grow. You will be able to easily design a business plan that will help you secure a business loan, a line of credit, or a plan for the future. Following the recommended format of the U.S. Small Business Administration, QuickBooks will create a profit and loss statement, statement of cash flow, and projected balance sheet.
- QuickBooks is customizable, flexible, and adaptable, with customized accounting packages that can be applied to a wide range of small businesses, including Health Care Professionals, Contractors, Retailers, Health Care, and Non-Profit organizations.
- QuickBooks is stable. With hundreds of thousands of small businesses consistently relying upon it throughout the world as their official accounting software. QuickBooks’ highly extensive user base is just one example of its proven product value.
- With the ability to share data between QuickBooks, various business applications, and popular programs – including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and ACT – you will save time on typing and make less errors.
- QuickBooks’ online payments mean you get paid faster. Customers can pay you easily using a bank account transfer or credit card through QuickBooks’ Online Billing system.
- Credit cards are easily accepted by QuickBooks’ Merchant Account Service. Because this is the only credit card acceptance service that has been integrated into the QuickBooks software, you will only have to enter data once. Customers can use MasterCard, American Express, and Visa.
- With QuickBooks, you can pay your bills and bank online. Simply get your current bank account setup with QuickBooks, and all of your bills can be paid without having to go through the trouble of mailing an envelope. All you have to do is write checks in QuickBooks, and leave the rest up to your bank. You can pay anyone throughout the U.S. You will also have the ability to download your monthly bank statement into QuickBooks.
Our QuickBook Services At Poston Denney & Killpack, PLLC
QuickBooks has been designed in a way that the layman can understand, however, installation and setup can be difficult. Poston Denney & Killpack, PLLC can save you a lot of time and frustration by setting QuickBooks up for you correctly the first time. Once this is accomplished, we will be able to train you and your employees on everything that needs to be known about QuickBooks.
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Your accounting employees will find a great deal of value in the ability to access the knowledge they need with a simple phone call or email. This will save a lot of time and frustration.
We can also provide any required tuneups, so that you don’t run into any problems when it comes time for a financial review, preparation for taxes, or a simple clean up. We will be sure to get your QuickBooks running at its optimum capacity.
Finally, we can provide a number of informative tips that will save you time and help you to be even more productive as you utilize QuickBooks for your business. Our experts are well versed in the various “tricks of the trade” involved with QuickBooks, and we can pass that knowledge onto you and your employees.
With Poston Denney & Killpack, PLLC’s professional QuickBook services, your business accounting will be streamlined. If you are interested in our QuickBook services, learn more here!